Create Compassionate Space for People Affected by the Spring Flood
Will you help flooded-affected folks attend OACC? Ozark County, where OACC is happening this year, was among the hardest hit areas during the historic flood of late April. So many people are still dealing with the after effects of this traumatic event.
OACC can provide a relaxing break with great food, good people, and informative sessions and conversations — a wonderful and unique way to support these people who may need our special camaraderie. We hope they will leave feeling that their load has lightened.
Your much-appreciated donation of any amount will help open our doors to people affected by the flood.
Donate Now button at bottom of this page.
- $12 provides for one child (age 5 – 16. Children under 5 are free) to be our guest for all day Saturday, our most active day. We have an exciting line-up of children’s activities this year, organized by Clear Springs School
- $25 provides for one child to be our guest for the full weekend
- $30 provides for one adult to be our guest for all day Saturday, including all meals, sessions, and evening coffeehouse entertainment
- $50 provides for one adult to be our guest for the full weekend
- $150 provides for a family of 4 for to be our guest for the full weekend
Donations will be applied to the admissions fees of people directly affected by the Spring 2017 flood. Any money left over after admissions are paid will be donated to the Ozark County Flood Relief Fund.
To apply for a Flood Fund scholarship to attend OACC, fill out the registration and type Flood Fund Scholarship in the comments section. http://ozarkareacommunitycongress.org/event-registration/